Where growing in Christ...meets everyday life
If you can say YES to all ten...maybe it's time to find a mentor!
- I've surrendered my heart and life to Jesus.
- Jesus is the most important person in my life and I have a genuine desire to know Him better and become more like Him.
- I have a hunger to know and understand God's Word better, and to fulfill God's purpose for my life.
- Though I'm not perfect, I make an honest effort to obey God's Word and learn His ways.
- I have room in my schedule for mentoring or I'm willing to make room by clearing my schedule.
- I can be relied on to keep appointments, or call right away if something unexpected happens.
- I'm willing to complete mentoring assignments to the best of my ability - out of respect for my mentor and because I know obedience & follow-thru are essential to my growth.
- I'm willing to sever all ties with my old way of life, and am not offended by accountability or gentle correction.
- I'm willing to be brave enough to be authentic because I realize deception doesn't produce growth.
- More than anything else, I want to know Christ better...and become more like Him!